Register for AP Exams

Register for AP Exams

The site to register for AP exams is http://totalregistration.net/AP/110401

• All students enrolled in an AP class should register for its exam. Taking the exam is a requirement to take the course.
  • The cost of an exam is $98 (including AP Capstone courses).
  • Students who are on free/reduced lunch pay a reduced rate per exam. If a student doesn’t receive free/reduced lunch but feel as though she or he would qualify, see Mr. Hamilton or send him an email at [email protected].
  • For the first time, the state is paying for one free STEM exam. A STEM exam includes the following subjects: Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Physics, and Statistics. Students MUST indicate they want the exam fee waived by requesting financial assistance in the registration portal. Once the request is approved, you may return to the portal and complete payment.
  • Registration without a late fee ends at 11:59PM on February 14th. After the 14th, a $10 late registration fee will be added to each exam. All registration ends at 11:59PM on February 28th.
  • Answer sheet bubbling of demographic information will be handled by Total Registration. They use the information entered by the student/parent. Full legal names and addresses are required. The registration process asks the same questions as the answer sheets. By having Total Registration do the bubbling, we can avoid scheduling pre-administration sessions and spending extra time bubbling on exam days. Please be sure to answer all of the questions correctly to avoid problems with scoring the exams.